| Employer Name || |
|Position:|| ICT Technical Support|
| Job Code:|| DC0401|
|Education:||A Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent. |
| Experience:|| Minimum of 2 years of experience in computer sciences or related field.|
|Age: ||27 to 32 years is best fit, if the candidate is excellent and meeting other criteria, then can go up to 35 years.|
|Skills: || |
- Level 1 incident management
- Handle calls in timely manner
- Be ready and available during the support hours
- Call logging and tracking
- Communication and follow up
- End user focal contact
- SLA understanding and adherence
- Incident analysis report.
- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization in a technical support role.
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- As technical support, you may also be known as a helpdesk operator, technician or maintenance engineer.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
| Salary and Benefits:|
- Salary: Negotiable (Required expected Salary)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- As per Qatar Labour Law
| Eligible Nationalities:|| Any National|
| Notes:||Please send your resume along with your picture, Skype ID and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Please mention the applied JOB CODE in the subject of the email (failing which, may cause delay or missing your application.)
Required Documents and information:
- Passport size photograph
- Experience and educational documents
- Current resume / CV.
- Expected Salary in Qatar Riyals.